Does your application need to run in more than one user language? Does your application
need to run in more than one country, even if the language stays the same? Do you
want your user interface elements to display the way your users want instead
of the way your programmers hard-coded? Do you want to be able to fix the grammar,
spelling, and usage errors made by programmers?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you may benefit from
our Software Internationalization service. Even if your product only runs in English
in the USA, you may still want to check this out.
- You work directly with the consultant from the beginning to the end of the project
- You can take advantage of our facilities and avoid the costs of office space and
- We offer training and can set you up with a translation service so you can handle
future product maintenance yourself
We have the capability of any task from coming to your site and training your group
in localization issues to localizing an entire application at our facility. Our
experience, our integrity, our facilities, and our products define who we are, and
what we can do for you.
We have successfully developed international applications since 1997. See what our
past clients have had to say. Take a look at
our résumés and see if we have the expertise
and experience you need.
Doing our work with integrity is our highest priority. We will never say we're sure
about something unless we really are. You can count on us to do whatever is humanly
possibly to do what we say we will do. If we make a mistake, it won't come out of
We have a well-equipped software development lab that can be dedicated to your project.
- Fast, state of the art dual-monitor workstations for software development.
- Dedicated high-speed Internet connection.
- Source code control system just for your project with remote access.
- Multiple dedicated test computers that can be quickly changed to any operating system.
- Powerful file server with daily backups and off-site archives.
- Dedicated machine for doing large project builds, etc.
We can work on your premises or in our state of the art facility. We bill either
time and materials or firm/fixed, depending on the project and other circumstances.