We have many years of experience in developing Microsoft Windows applications on
several platforms and languages. Here are our areas of expertise:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Microsoft .NET Framework (Windows Forms)
- Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC)
- WIN32 SDK
- WIN16 SDK
- Visual Basic .NET
If you have an existing product written in WIN32 SDK, WIN16 SDK, or WIN16 MFC, we
can handle that, too. Here is a quick overview of what we do:
- New application architecture. We can design your new application from the ground
up, working from your systems or specifications.
- Partial or whole implementation of your project. Once a suitable design exists for
your new application, we can work with your implementation team to complete the
project. Alternatively, we can implement the project ourselves, freeing your staff
for other tasks.
- Developing standards for your development team. We can develop documents describing
coding and UI standards for your team, or work with your existing standards.
- Create or modify Windows Forms or ActiveX controls. We can design new or modify
existing custom controls for your application.
- Converting your MFC or SDK application to the .NET Framework. We can re-engineer
your existing application for the new .NET Framework using Windows Forms in either
C# or Visual Basic.
- Porting 16-bit applications to 32-bit. If you have a 16-bit application, we can
either port it to 32-bit, or work with it as it is. We've even developed WIN16 /
32 products from a single code base.
Click here to see a list of Windows projects
- You work directly with the consultant from the beginning to the end of the project.
- You can take advantage of our facilities and avoid the costs of office space and
- Your team can learn and benefit from our many years of experience.
We have the capability of any task from coming to your site and lending a hand to
developing an entire application at our facility. Our experience, our integrity,
our facilities, and our products define who we are, and what we can do for you.
We have been developing Windows Applications since 1993. See what our
past clients have had to say. Take a look at our
résumés and see if we have the expertise and experience you need.
Doing our work with integrity is our highest priority. We will never say we're sure
about something unless we really are. You can count on us to do whatever is humanly
possibly to do what we say we will do. If we make a mistake, it won't come out of
We have a well-equipped software development lab that can be made available to your
- Fast, state of the art dual-monitor workstations for software development.
- Dedicated high-speed Internet connection.
- Source code control system just for your project with remote access.
- Multiple dedicated test computers that can be quickly changed to any operating system.
- Powerful file server with daily backups and off-site archives.
- Dedicated machine for doing large project builds, etc.
We can work on your premises or in our state of the art facility. We bill either
time and materials or firm/fixed, depending on the project and other circumstances.
Parastream Technologies and the Parastream Logo are trademarks
of Parastream Technologies, Inc. Parastream is a registered trademark of Parastream
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.